Lucybelle's Lodge is a place of canine and feline serenity. Named after Lucybelle MacKinnon, the original member of the Woof Pack, our lodge is a place where your pets can come and relax on their own vacation.
Our suites feature:
- Solid Walls Separate Rooms for Safety and Security
- 6 Outdoor Excursions Daily
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Daily Maid Service
- In Room Dining with meal additions available from Balto's Bar and Grill
- Supervised Playtime and Socialization
- Special Individual Playtime
- Tea Parties and Yappy Hour
- Private televisions with surround sound in every room playing the latest in canine entertainment
- Privacy curtains to help create a "den" like feeling
- Calming Classical Music at night
- Fresh Air Circulation
- Elevated Beds and Blankets or Memory Foam Beds
- 24 hour supervision with cameras in each room
- DAP ( Dog Appeasing Pheromones) to help sooth and calm every guest
The Fur Seasons Suite
is an extra large room with a queen size bed and spacious play area.
Balto and Lucybelle
At Balto's Bar, We offer our guests some canine cocktails of their own. From beer and wine to bar food like frozen yogurt and healthy bones, pick from our menu upon arrival and select from a number of various additions to make your dogs meal time, bed time or movie matinee more enjoyable!
A gourmet treat experience awaits the canine or feline who receives a bottle of the Bark Vineyards' varietals. An alcohol free au-jus which is poured over furry friends meals, human grade ingredients, no animal by-products, artificial colors or flavors, chemical preservatives, refined sugars or artificial sweeteners.
We offer the finest products from Bark Vineyards
Pinot Leasheo (chicken)
White Sniff-n-Tail (salmon)
Sauvignon Bark (chicken)
We also offer Bowser Beer (yes,it’s really for dogs!)
Bowser Beer is 100% made AND sourced in USA.
What’s in Bowser Beer?USDA beef or chicken.Malt barley (full of B-vitamins) –just like in your beer.Glucosamine for joint health.What’s NOT in Bowser Beer:Alcohol or carbonation.Hops,which can be toxic to dogs.Commercial broth,which contains loads of salt,fat,MSG,onions and meat of unknown origin.
We also have sweet treats available for our guests to enjoy during their stay.